- 3-4 lb bottom round roast
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 28 oz golden potatoes
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 32 ounces beef broth
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons of oregano
- Rub the roast with salt and pepper.
- Place roast in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Add rest of ingredients to crockpot and stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 8 hours.
Note: Can also freeze all ingredients in a large freezer bag and thaw for 24 hours and then put in crockpot.