- 1 medium zucchini, ends trimmed, sliced into half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, diced into 3/4-inch squares
- 8 oz button mushrooms, sliced fairly thick
- 1 (10.5 oz) pkg. grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (20 oz) pkg. refrigerated three cheese tortellini
- 4 cups (4 oz) fresh spinach
- 2/3 cup homemade or store-bought pesto
- Finely shredded parmesan cheese, for serving
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
Place zucchini, bell pepper and mushrooms on a baking sheet. Drizzle veggies with olive oil and season with salt and pepper then toss to evenly coat.
Roast in preheated oven 10 minutes, then remove, add tomatoes and garlic and toss. Roast 10 minutes longer or until veggies are tender then remove add spinach and toss, roast 1 minute longer or until spinach has wilted.
While veggies are roasting cook tortellini according to directions listed on package and drain.
Pour drained tortellini into a large bowl. Add in roasted veggies and pesto and season with salt and pepper to taste then toss to evenly coat.
Serve warm, top each serving with parmesan cheese.
Original Source: Cooking Classy