- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or sub with any other vinegar except balsamic)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 salmon fillets, skinless
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Take salmon out of the fridge 20 minutes prior to cooking. Pat dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium high. Place salmon in pan and cook the first side until golden, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook other side until golden, about 3-4 minutes.
- Pour sauce over salmon. Continue to cook until salmon is cooked to your liking. Flip occasionally if cooking for longer amount of time. Sauce may thicken, so add water 1 tbsp at a time if needed.
- Once cooked, move to serving plates and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately. We like to serve it with rice and asparagus or broccoli. Enjoy!
Original Source: recipetineats