- olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium-high. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about five minutes. Transfer to a plate when cooked.
- Still on medium-high, add brussels sprouts, sweet potato, and onion to pan. Add salt and pepper if desired. Cook until crisp-tender and onions look translucent, about ten minutes.
- Add the apples, garlic, thyme, and cinnamon to the pan. Cook about 30 seconds and add half the broth. Bring to a boil and cook until mostly evaporated.
- Add chicken back in and remaining broth. Cook until heated through, 2-3 minutes. Add cooked bacon and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Original Source: wellplated