- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of salsa (homemade or store bought)
- 2 tablespoons of sharp shredded cheddar
- Green onions, to garnish
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- Pepper, to taste
In a large pan on medium heat, place 1/2 tablespoon of butter in pan. Coat pan with melted butter.
Add eggs and scramble
When finished, arrange eggs on tortilla. Top with pepper, cheese salsa and green onions. Roll and cut in half. Enjoy!
Note: we also enjoy adding spinach or bacon!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon chia and flax seed mix
- 1 teaspoon honey
- a pinch of turmeric (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender and enjoy!
Note: measurements are approximate! Adjust based on preference.